Senior PharmAssist Inc.
Patient phone: 919-688-4772
Business phone: 919-688-4772
406 Rigsbee Avenue, Suite 201
Durham, NC 27701-2186
County (or Counties) served:
- Comprehensive medication therapy management and health education
- Help paying for medications on a geriatric formulary for seniors 60+ in Durham with incomes at or below 200% FPL
- Tailored community and governmental referrals and care management
- Medicare insurance counseling to any Medicare beneficiary in Durham – regardless of age or income; Senior PharmAssist is the local Seniors’ Health Insurance Information Program (SHIIP) coordinating site
Days and hours of operation:
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, 11:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- 60 years old and older
- Durham residents
- At or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level – all of our services; those above 200% FPL are eligible for Medicare insurance counseling at no charge; however comprehensive medication reviews are on a sliding-fee scale
Yes, but appointments are preferred
There is a fee for comprehensive medication reviews for seniors with incomes above 200% FPL; otherwise – no fees
We offer telephonic interpretation
Gina Upchurch, RPh, MPH