The Community Clinic of High Point Inc.
Patient phone: 336-841-7154
Business phone: 336-841-7154
779 N. Main Street
High Point, NC 27262
County (or Counties) served:
We serve patients in portions of Guilford, Randolph, Davidson and Forsyth. Specifically, we serve residents of High Point, Jamestown, Archdale, and Trinity.
Services available to all eligible patients:
- Acute care
- Chronic disease management
- Pharmacy services
- Lab services
Days and hours of operation:
- Monday – Wednesday, 8:30 a.m. – noon and 1:30 – 5 p.m.
- Thursday, 8:30 a.m. – noon and 1:30 – 3 p.m., Thursday evening clinic, 5 p.m. until
- Friday, closed
- Patients must reside in the High Point or Greater High Point area
- Between the ages of 18 – 64
- No private or governmental health insurance
- Household income no greater than 200% of the Federal Poverty Level
The clinic requests a $5.00 donation for all services. However patients are not turned away for inability to pay. Patients incur fees at the clinic only when they fail to show for scheduled appointments. The fees are as follows:
1st No Show $10.00
2nd No Show $20.00
3rd No Show in calendar year results in six months suspension from CCHP.
Yes, Spanish interpreter on staff
Molly D. Jordan