North Carolina Specific Information
- NC Department of Health and Human Services – COVID-19 VISIT >>
- Information for Healthcare Professionals and Local Health Departments VISIT >>
The NC Department of Health and Human Services’ Division of Public Health (DPH) and NC AHEC will hold weekly forums for providers on Fridays from 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm. The forums will continue until they are no longer needed and will be recorded and available to the public.
During the forums, Subject Matter Experts from DPH will provide a quick update on any new developments and will then respond to questions received before or during the forum.
Send any questions you would like for DPH Subject Matter Experts to be prepared to answer during the forum to questionsCOVID19forum@gmail.com – questions must be received no later than 5:00 on the Wednesday prior to the call.
The forums are structured to allow either webinar access through your computer OR traditional audio dial-in. PLEASE NOTE – Questions during the forum can only be submitted using the Q&A function using the webinar access through your computer.
Webinar access through your computer:
Traditional audio dial-in:
For audio-only access (mobile)
For audio-only access (office telephone)
Dial (646) 558-8656
Webinar ID: 705 979 628
- Laboratories Certified to Perform High Complexity Testing under CLIA prior to Emergency Use Authorization for Coronavirus Disease-2019 during the Public Health Emergency VISIT >>
- Don’t Let Pathogens Hang Out in Your Facility: An Integrated Decontamination Plan for Hard/Soft Surfaces in Healthcare Settings” with Clorox Healthcare VISIT >>
- Healthcare and Public Health Legal Preparedness: 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) VISIT >>
NAFC Blog with easy-to-read links
- The NAFC has posted a blog with information regarding the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) and resources VISIT >>