County (or Counties) served: Guilford
- Pharmacist will meet patient to: review medicines and medical history; provide information on how to use drugs wisely; help lower drug costs
- Staff will work to obtain medications at no cost or a small fee if drug is not available
Days and hours of operation: Call for information
- At least 18 years old
- Guilford County residents
- Income at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level
- Must have a doctor and take medicines for chronic conditions but are not enrolled in any prescription drug coverage program. Must meet both criteria to be eligible.