Community Clinic of High Point
Patient phone: 336-841-7154
Business phone: 336-841-7154
779 N. Main Street
High Point, NC 27262
County (or Counties) served:
Specific portions of Guilford, Davidson, Randolph and Forsyth counties: High Point, Jamestown, Archdale, Trinity.
Services available to all eligible patients:
- Acute care
- Chronic disease management
- Pharmacy services
- Lab services
Days and hours of operation:
- Monday – Thursday, 8:30 a.m. – noon and 1:30 – 5 p.m.
- Thursday evening clinic, 5 p.m. until
- Friday, closed
- Must be 18 – 64 years of age
- Must live in the Greater High Point area that includes, High Point, Jamestown, Archdale and Trinity
- Have no Medicaid, Medicare or health insurance.
- Income within 200% of the Federal Poverty Level
The clinic requests a $5.00 donation for all services. However patients are not turned away for inability to pay. Patients incur fees at the clinic only when they fail to show for scheduled appointments. The fees are as follows:
1st No Show $10.00
2nd No Show $20.00
3rd No Show in calendar year results in six months suspension from CCHP and payment of no show fees.
Spanish interpretation is available on-site.
Molly D. Jordan