Patient phone: 828-327-0979
Business phone: 828-327-0979
31 1st Avenue SE.
Hickory, NC 28602
County (or Counties) served:
- Primary care medical and specialty clinics
- Dental clinic
Days and hours of operation:
- Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday evenings, 5 p.m. – last appointment
- Friday, 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Resident of Catawba or Alexander County
- Less than 250% of the Federal Poverty Level
- No insurance, not eligible for insurance, Medicaid or Medicare
Pharmacy Rx, $0-3 fee
Medical (clinic visit), $5 donation requested if eligible
Yes, through multiple volunteers including two MDs
We are in the process of transitioning our primary care to the FQHC located next door to our facility. This will occur over the next year. We will also be opening the pharmacy to other patients who meet our qualification but do not receive primary care at our clinic, specifically, the FQHC. We are proposing a name change to GHCCM’s Medical Ministries-Pharmacy and Specialty Clinics
Kathee L. Martin MSN, RN
Director of Healthcare Services
Executive Director of GHCCM