Patient phone: 336-641-8030
Guilford County Health Department
1100 E. Wendover Avenue, Suite 301
Greensboro, NC 27405
County (or Counties) served:
- Pharmacist will meet patient to: review medicines and medical history; provide information on how to use drugs wisely; help lower drug costs
- Staff will work to obtain medications at no cost or a small fee if drug is not available
Days and hours of operation:
- Call for information
- At least 18 years old
- Guilford County residents
- Income at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level
- Must have a doctor and take medicines for chronic conditions but are not enrolled in any prescription drug coverage program. Must meet both criteria to be eligible.
Yes, Tuesday – Thursday, 9-11 a.m. and 2-4 p.m.
Mary Elizabeth Batten