New Hope Clinic
Patient phone: 910-845-5333
Business phone: 910-845-5333
201 W. Boiling Spring Road
Boiling Spring Lakes, NC 28461
County (or Counties) served:
- Diabetic clinic
- Screenings and education classes
- EKG clinic
- Pharmacy and prescription assistance program
- Weight management classes
- Mental health services
Days and hours of operation:
- Medical diagnosis & treatment
Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Thursday, evening hours available
- Dental clinic
- By appointment only (require referral from NHC provider)
- Diabetic Clinic
- Diabetic Retinopathy Screenings
- EKG Clinic
- Weight Management Class
For New Hope Clinic prescriptions only
Thursday, call or drop off by 4 p.m., pickup 2 – 8 p.m.
Tuesday, call or drop off by 2 p.m., pickup 2 – 4:30 p.m.
- RHA mental health walk-in crisis clinic
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Open to all Brunswick County residents: Call to Register.
- Diabetes education classes
1st Tuesday, 7 – 8 p.m. at Brunswick Senior Resources, 3620 Express Drive, Shallotte
3rd Thursday, 5:15 – 6:15 p.m. at New Hope Clinic
- Must be resident of Brunswick County
- At least 18 years old
- No insurance, Medicaid, Medicare or VA Medical
- Income within 150% of the Federal Poverty Level