“The medically underserved have access to affordable, quality healthcare”
A unified voice promoting quality healthcare for all North Carolinians
Our Core Values
- We believe that inability to pay should not prevent people from receiving health care.
- We believe that all health care is “local” and that community-based planning, governance and collaboration are critical.
- We believe that significant health care “capacity” can be realized by tapping into the charity and volunteer spirit of the health care community.
- We believe in good stewardship of resources, in-kind, donated and purchased.
- We believe that all persons deserve to be treated with dignity and respect.