County (or Counties) served: Wake, Nash, Franklin, Johnston
- Primary Care for patients with chronic diseases
- Medication Assistance
- Project Access and UNC Charity Care
- Mammogram screenings (Quarterly)
- Retinal Eye Exams (Quarterly)
- Flu Vaccine
- PAP smears
Days and hours of operation:
Every other Tuesday night 5pm-8pm
Every other Saturday morning 9am-1pm
- All patients must be under the 200% poverty level
- Live in Wake, Franklin, Nash or Johnston counties,
- Have a chronic disease i.e. Diabetes, HTN, Thyroid Disease, High Cholesterol, Asthma, etc.
- Each patient must provide proof of address, photo ID, social security card and income verification.