DEAC: Delivering Equal Access to Care
Patient phone: 336-716-3322
Business phone: 336-716-3322
Bowman Gray Center for Medical Education
4th Floor 474 Vine Street
Winston-Salem, NC 27101
County (or Counties) served:
Forsyth, Stokes, Davie
- Routine office visits (sick visits and annual physicals)
- Specialty clinics (cardiology, pulmonology, dermatology)
- Laboratory work
- Free medications
- Mental health and STI screening
- Community wellness and prevention
- Referrals to Specialists
Days and hours of operation:
- Monday, 5:30 – 9 p.m.
- Must have lived in Forsyth, Stokes, or Davie counties for at least the last three months
- Cannot be eligible for state or federal sponsored healthcare insurance, including Veterans Administration, Medicaid, or Medicare
- Generally cannot be eligible for healthcare insurance through your employer.
Electronic interpreting services available at each clinic
If you are interested in learning more or if you are a physician or student interested in volunteering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.